Since the beginning of time, man has spent hours trying to understand and prevent lightning strikes and the devastation that often follows. There is a solution: Capitol Lightning Protection Company.
Capitol Lightning Protection (CLP) provides peace of mind with lightning protection systems for both commercial and residential structures.
CLP holds certification and uses materials designed to meet or exceed the requirements of Underwriters Laboratories, the National Fire Protection Association and the Lightning Protection Institute — the United States authorities on lightning protection.
CLP works with individual homeowners, custom home builders and commercial construction contractors. Some recent commercial projects include:
• VA Medical Center Expansion and MRI Building, Indianapolis
• City of Brownsburg – Town Hall and Police Station
• Purdue University – Schwartz Tennis Center, Birk Nanotechnology Center
• East 91st Street Christian Church
• Tabernacle Presbyterian Church
• Indiana University Cancer Research Center, IUPUI Campus
• IU Law School and Law Library, IUPUI Campus
• Joint Engineering/Logistics Facility Naval Surface Warfare Center, Crane, IN
Please call or email for more information, references or estimates for your home or building.